I am one of those weird people that actually do like going food shopping. I like finding new products and trying new things and I usually find inspiration for new recipes. Degustabox helps me with that as some of the products they send in their boxes is not out yet. Each box contains about 10-12 products, you get it delivered directly to your door for £12.99 including delivery. But don't worry I got you covered, you can get £6 off with the discount code C2BOT0.
January box was all about new products and some of them were real little gems that will be back in my shopping trolley.
Here is what I found:
- Jordan's country crisp Fruit and Nut cereal. I don't really eat cereal that much, milk makes me gag. But the Big Man has pretty much eaten the whole box in a week. I like them dry as a snack. They are really good.
- Slim noodles. Pasta lover but worry about the calories and the carbs? Well this is the answer! These are made from organic Konjac flour and oat fibre, Slim Noodles is a healthy alternative to regular pasta or rice. My opinion, the consistency was a bit bizarre at first but you get used to it.
- Finn Crisp. I tried this the first time I went to Sweden and I was sold. Perfect as a side for any dish. They are made from 100% rye wholegrain, baked with sourdough and super crispy.
- Amoy Taste of Asia - Thai Green Curry. Amoy does great Asian sauces and all that. This was pretty great. I dont make a lot of curries as they are usually very spicy but this was ok. Made for a nice dinner.
- Amoy Taste of Asia - Malaysian Laksa. I haven't had time to try this one yet but if it's as good as the other sauce I'm sure it will be nice.
- Clarks Carob Fruit Syrup. A naturally sweet low GI syrup that is made by extracting the fruits from the Mediterranean Carob plant. It can be used everyday to sweeten drinks and can be used in baking. It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Coldpress Golden Delicious Apple Juice. This was pretty amazing, cold with ice.. It was as the name says delicious.
- Yushoi snapea rice sticks are a baked snack made using green peas. It has a back taste of peas but it was ok. I am not sure whether I would buy it again but I will probably eat the packet I have at home.
- Fentimans rose lemonade. Fentimans botanically brewed Rose Lemonade is made with the juice of real lemons and pure Rose Otto oil from the world famous Rose Valley in Bulgaria. It was delicious and it had a subtle rose flavour but was still tangy and lemony. (See pic below)
Have you tried Degustabox before? You can check them out on their website and don't forget the £6 discount (C2BOT0)!
Disclaimer: I received the stock free of charge, but the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I was not obliged to write a positive review, and the company did not see this review before it was put up on the site.