Autumn is all about getting cosy at home, wrapping yourself in chunky jumpers, dusting off your boots and coat and of course, pumpkins. I say pumpkins but the season brings us amazing other things like butternut squash and apples, pears, figs, wild mushrooms and chestnuts. Enjoy it all while it lasts!
Here is a compilation of my favourite recipes for the season. Mainly pumpkin recipes and some other things to warm us up from the inside.
1. Jamie Oliver’s pumpkin soup http://www.jamieoliver.com/news-and-features/features/glorious-roasted-pumpkin-soup/#f1BTJFKxuVtyEs7O.97
2. Ottolenghi’s pumpkin, orange and saffron soup http://www.ottolenghi.co.uk/pumpkin-saffron-orange-soup-with-caramelised-pumpkin-seeds-shop
3. Risotto con la zucca Pumpkin risotto from Rachel Eats https://racheleats.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/next-of-kin/
4. Backed carbonara spaghetti squash from The Kitchn http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-baked-spaghetti-squash-carbonara-recipes-from-the-kitchn-200313
5. Roasted butternut squash flatbread pizza from Fav Family Recipes http://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/roasted-butternut-squash-flatbread-pizza.html
1. The best pumpkin pie from The Recipe Critic http://therecipecritic.com/2015/10/the-best-pumpkin-pie/
2. Chocolate chocolate pumpkin spice bars from Recipe Girl http://www.recipegirl.com/2008/10/01/chocolate-chip-pumpkin-spice-bars/
3. Maple pumpkin butter from Fav Family Recipes http://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/maple-pumpkin-butter.html
4. Pumpkin bars cake from The Girl That Ate Everything http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2011/10/pumpkin-bars-cake.html
5. No-bake pumpkin cheesecake from Lil Luna http://lilluna.com/no-bake-pumpkin-cheesecakes/
1. Pumpkin pie latte from Real House Moms http://realhousemoms.com/pumpkin-pie-latte/
2. Pumpkin martini from Real Simple http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/pumpkin-martini
3. Pumpkin spice syrup from One Sweet Mess http://www.onesweetmess.com/2013/09/09/homemade-pumpkin-spice-syrup/
4. Warm pumpkin spice drink from Five Heart Home http://www.fivehearthome.com/2013/09/11/warm-pumpkin-spice-drink/
Share in the comments below your own recipes or pumpkin recipes from your favourite bloggers and let me know if you have tried or will try any of these!